Our courses have European ECTS credits that guarantee the educational quality and academic level in your curriculum
Master in Innovative Bilingual Education
and Multicultural Studies
UDIMA COLLABORATING CENTER
(Distance Learning University of Madrid)
Digitally-adapted content will present a variety of evidence-based practices that will help strengthen your lesson planning by implementing technology in the classroom.
Our mission is to give you a quality qualification so that at the end of your training you have integrated technology in your classroom in a fluid, motivating and healthy way.
- Highly personalized learning: an educational mentor will guide you in your training process by attending to your specific needs so that you can achieve 100% of your goals
- Instruction based on neuro-educational principles: learn enthusiastically
- Active methodology and interactive content: manage digital resources and tools – technologies that help you improve your teaching skills in the 21st century
- A learning scenario designed and created in detail so that you have a different, creative and innovative training experience, which serves as a reference and guide for your classes
- Collaboration in your own learning process: creating, exploring, researching and having fun interacting with other teachers at all times
This course is taught in English
You will have at your disposal a teaching guide where the schedule of each module will be detailed in order to better organize yourself during the development of the different subjects.
Personal tutorials with your teachers. You will be able to connect with them through a mobile application, email or videoconference.
In each module you will enjoy:
- interactive content created with tools that you can use
- live and pre-recorded virtual classes with your teacher
- collaborative tasks to share and build knowledge
- tasks to put into practice the content that is being provided
- techno-talk from experts in each of the subjects to complement the learning
- a follow-up evaluation
- virtual library to access complementary material
You will build your own Digital Teaching Competence Portfolio
You will have access to an exclusive creative space for our students
In the final stage of the course you will do a module of hands-on exercises (in person or virtual) that will help you to strengthen and reinforce the knowledge learned.